Center Rod Plunger
The Center Rod Plunger is designed to fall at high speeds similar to a Pacemaker, but does not require as much flow time at surface to separate a secondary piece. This tool is designed as an intermediate step between Pacemaker candidates and conventional plunger candidate wells. The Center Rod Plunger requires no additional equipment at the surface to adapt the well for this application, and can run in wells with existing subsurface equipment. This plunger has a one piece center rod that runs through the fishing neck. The fishing neck is side pinned and chain forced to maximize strength and impact tolerance.
Features & Benefits
- Works in existing systems.
- 1500 - 2000 ft/min fall rate.
- 350 ft/min fall rate in fluid.
- Single piece rod and ball design.
- 4140 heat treated steel.
- 17-7 stainless steel for H2S service.
- No additional equipment at the surface required.
- Can run in wells with existing subsurface equipment.