Spiral Pacemaker Plunger Sleeve
The Spiral Pacemaker Plunger utilizes the original patented, two-piece plunger design. The large bypass area of the plunger combined with extra length, allows this sleave to fall through large volumes of liquids. The spiral design promotes even wear in horizontal wells. Coupled with high strength materials and other propietary system components, this sleeve allows companies to increase production and recoverable reserves.
Features & Benefits
- Removes more wellbore fluid by making more trips per day.
- Virtually eliminates the need for any shut in time.
- Works well with on-site compression.
- Eliminates line pressure spikes.
- Used in gas lift wells to cut paraffin from tubing walls.
- Broadens the application of plunger lift technology to also benefit wells that otherwise may require a rod pump.
- 19" long Steel Sleeve that works in lower GLR wells.
- Combine with Tungsten, XtraTungsten ball.
- Fluid and gas rates determine ball weight requirements.
- Early intervention for liquid production.